Dehydration of the skin of the face is a problem that many girls and women face, regardless of age. Journalists at ecdfburma.org found that moisturizing the epidermis with home masks is an economical and effective way to solve the problem. As well as a method for the prevention of various disorders of the state and function of the dermis. The best recipes for moisturizing face masks are based on components such as honey, vegetables and fruits, vegetable oils and sour-milk products. All this is in the refrigerator of every girl. Therefore, caring for dehydrated skin will not do much harm to the family budget.
Why facial epidermis should be moisturized
The human body consists of about 65% of water, so its supplies must be constantly replenished. People drink water every few hours, and if there is no access to liquid, they begin to feel increasing thirst. Moisture is no less important for the skin of the body, especially the face. It not only helps to increase the elasticity of the epidermis, but also saturates the cells with oxygen, gives them the opportunity to "breathe".
The less moisture enters the epidermis, the worse it looks. Problems such as dryness, peeling, thinning, sagging, enlarged pores, grayness and dullness of the skin, acne and black spots occur. Toxins and toxins cease to be excreted. Derma ages faster, and the regenerative processes in it stop.
To increase skin moisture, you can use special moisturizers. But the cells of the dermis, which are negatively affected by external and internal factors, may not perceive such care in full. They need extra recharge. In this situation, you can use professional masks, or the best recipes for moisturizing masks for self-cooking. These recipes have been tested by many women, and their effectiveness has been proven by the experience of more than one generation.
However, it is worth considering that even the best recipes for moisturizing masks will not help normalize the condition of the epidermis of the face, if you do not help the body from the inside. To do this, first of all, you need to use a sufficient amount of clean water every day. For a woman whose daily activity is at an average level, it is enough to drink 1.5-2.5 liters. water in order to maintain optimal water balance of the body and dermis.
Which skin needs hydration
It is widely believed that hydration is only required on dry skin. But dermatologists and cosmetologists have revealed a small secret to reporters of ecdfburma.org - nutrition and hydration need absolutely any dermis.
The best moisturizing face masks - what problems they will help to solve depending on the type of skin:
- Fatty dermis, as you know, is prone to excessive secretion of sebum. If it is not sufficiently moistened, it loses elasticity. The pores cannot expand sufficiently and evacuate the fat. As a result, they become clogged, acne occurs. And an additional negative result - the pores still stretch under the pressure of excess secretion. But this is no longer a natural process, so they look very expanded. The use of moisturizing masks can solve the problems of oily skin or at least reduce their severity.
- A normal dermis usually does not suffer from a lack of moisture. But the use of the best recipes for moisturizing masks will help maintain tissue and prevent earlier aging, the occurrence of age-related problems such as reduced elasticity, irritation and peeling.
- Dry dermis, of course, needs additional hydration. The use of masks will help to eliminate the feeling of tightness, peeling, itching, dull complexion.
It is important to consider that regardless of the type of skin, it needs to be moisturized in the summer, as well as if the woman lives in a dry and hot climate. In autumn and winter, when wind and frost cause additional damage to the epidermis, moisturizing masks also will not hurt. But they can not be done if less than an hour is left before leaving the house. In winter, such cosmetic procedures are recommended in the evening, a few hours before bedtime.
Why exactly masks contribute to the effective hydration of the skin
In cosmetic stores you can buy more than a dozen types of makeup products. These are creams, and lotions, tonics, serums. And, of course, a variety of masks. Specialists note that cosmetics of industrial production in most cases are not more effective than those that can be made at home. Now you can buy all the necessary ingredients, if not in the supermarket, then in the online store.
But what are the advantages of this type of makeup, like face masks made according to the best folk recipes? Beauticians put forward the following arguments:
- If a woman uses creams and other types of cosmetics daily, then she must take into account that a quick effect will not succeed. The action of the cream is cumulative. The result of its use is manifested at best in 2-3 weeks. And as soon as you stop using it, the effect begins to fade. If a woman makes a mask, she gets the result immediately after the procedure. This is justified by the fact that a large amount of nutrients enter the epidermis, which contribute to instant hydration and improve the structure and appearance of the skin.
- Creams and other products should be used regularly, every day, in the morning and in the evening. Masks can be used at your discretion. That is, by necessity, for example, before a date. Or 1 time in 3-4 days - when there is a desire and time.
- The use of the best recipes for moisturizing face masks promotes healing. That is, the dermis not only looks beautiful, it is healthy from the inside, it begins to recover and rejuvenate.
- Homemade face masks, prepared according to the best recipes, have a completely natural composition. Unlike most purchased cosmetics, they have no dyes, no fragrances, no artificial thickeners, other chemical elements that can harm the dermis of the face. There are practically no restrictions on the use of masks - neither for health reasons, nor for age.
- And the last thing - preparing a face mask at home will be inexpensive, take a minimum of time, and the procedure itself lasts 15-20 minutes and brings only pleasure. The components of moisturizing masks perform two functions simultaneously. On the one hand, they saturate the epidermis with moisture, nutrients and vitamins. And on the other hand, they create something like the thinnest film, which prevents the loss of moisture, keeps it inside the dermis.
The best recipes for moisturizing face masks
Journalists at ecdfburma.org have tried to select the best recipes for moisturizing masks for you, depending on the type of skin. Dermatologists advise either to make one type of mask course, or to alternate different means and look at which of them the dermis will respond best.
The best recipes for moisturizing facial masks for oily dermis
Product Combinations for the preparation of cosmetics, a description of popular recipes:
- Take yeast - brewery, culinary (dry, tableted, fresh pressed) - a few teaspoons. Mix with warm decoction or infusion of chamomile (a complex of medicinal herbs). Add a few tablespoons of blue (or other) cosmetic clay, 1 tablespoon of almond oil or hazelnuts (you can take any vegetable).
- Squeeze the juice from any citrus fruit - orange, lemon, grapefruit, pour 1-2 tablespoons into the dishes. Add a spoonful of honey, a couple of spoons of light natural beer, a few drops of lavender oil. If the mixture is too liquid, add a little flour.
- Buy in the pharmacy dry healing herbs - chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow and calendula. Mix in equal parts, measure 2 tablespoons of the mixture. Pour half a glass of boiling water, let it brew for 15-30 minutes. Filter the infusion. Distribute the sediment (cake) in a uniform layer over the gauze mask with slots for the eyes, nose and mouth, put the tissue on the face. You can do without a gauze mask by applying the mixture directly to the skin.
- Mash one large apricot and a tablespoon of milk.
- Take oatmeal, grind it into flour using a blender, food processor. Oatmeal often becomes a component of cosmetic masks, so it can be prepared for future use. Beat egg white and add 1 tablespoon of flour, as well as 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and zest.
If a girl has not only oily, but problem skin with acne and blackheads, you can use such moisturizing masks:
- Mix oatmeal, honey, olive oil and tea tree oil, as well as a spoonful of natural orange juice.
- Beat a couple of spoons of warmed milk, sugar, yeast and vegetable oil. Let it brew for 20-30 minutes.
- Grind a couple of slices of fresh zucchini into gruel, add olive oil. Distribute the mixture on a gauze mask and place on problem areas of the face.
Beauticians do not recommend making any masks if acne covers more than 30% of the skin of the face. In this case, you need to contact a specialist and undergo epidermal healing procedures.
The best recipes for moisturizing face masks for dry dermis
Options for masks for moisturizing dry skin:
- Grind dill, add a little vegetable oil, which is at hand. The mixture can be made denser and prevent it from dripping with oat or wheat flour.
- Mix the components to the consistency of sour cream - half the tangerine pulp, a spoonful of fat sour cream, a spoonful of vegetable oil, one egg yolk.
- Dilute a couple of spoons of honey with homemade fatty milk or cream, if necessary - bring to a pasty consistency with a thickener.
- Make mashed potatoes from half a non-acidic apple (pitted flesh, peel), add a tablespoon of natural yogurt (no additives) or kefir.
- Heat a few spoons of honey in a water bath, add cottage cheese and sour cream. The result should be a homogeneous and non-liquid mixture.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fat sour cream or cream, yogurt, mix with mashed potatoes made from 1-2 berries of fresh strawberries.
Experts do not recommend making masks more often 1-2 times a week, since the protective film that forms on the surface of the face can contribute not only to moisture retention, but also to the appearance of black spots.
The best recipes for moisturizing face masks for normal skin
What product combinations can help support epidermal health:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of semolina with the whipped protein of one egg.
- Grate several berries of strawberries and currants, mix with vegetable oil.
- Grind half a fresh young carrot on a fine grater or combine, add chopped half an apple and beaten egg white. You can also add a little cream or fatty cottage cheese to the mixture.
- Cottage cheese and peach oil are mixed in equal proportions in a bowl, the mixture is brought to the consistency of thick sour cream with milk and freshly squeezed carrot juice.
- Take a little lemon juice and green juice (dill, parsley), add a few tablespoons of milk. The mixture is applied to the face with a brush.
To achieve the desired effect and maintain the skin in a normal state, it is enough to make a mask once a week, for example, on weekends.
How to cook and use moisturizing face masks
There are many recipes for cosmetics. But The principles of preparation and use of masks are general:
- Preparation of the skin and care after the mask:
- The face is cleaned of cosmetics and impurities using cosmetics and then rinsed with clean, chilled boiled water.
- If there is any damage on the surface of the face, open wounds, cosmetic procedures are not recommended. If there are diseases of the epidermis, including infectious and inflammatory ones, you should consult a dermatologist before using the mask.
- Before the procedure, it is recommended to make a soft scrub. To get the maximum effect, the skin needs to be steamed (pores will open, blood circulation and tissue nutrition will improve, the dermis will be more susceptible). Steaming can be done in several ways. The first is to prepare a decoction of chamomile, while steam comes from the decoction, you need to bend over the container and cover your head with a towel. The procedure takes 5-8 minutes. The second is to make a warm compress of gauze soaked in the same decoction of chamomile. The compress can be kept for 5-10 minutes.
- After you have made the mask, rinse it off with plenty of warm or cool (not hot) boiled water. Then apply a moisturizer or cream that you usually use for daily care.
Recommendations for applying masks:
- The tool does not need to be applied to the lips and eyelids.
- The product is applied not with hands, but with a brush or sponge, with a cotton pad. All accessories, if used repeatedly, must be thoroughly cleaned and, if possible, disinfected.
The principles of the choice of products and the preparation of masks:
- All products must be of high quality, fresh, with a normal (not expired) shelf life.
- You must be sure that you are not allergic to the products indicated in the recipe. If you have not consumed the product yet and do not know if it is an allergen, conduct a home test - apply a little composition on the wrist or on the inner fold of the elbow.
- The mask is prepared before use (based on a one-time use). Keep the mixture, even briefly and in the refrigerator, is not necessary. If a certain amount of funds is left, and it is a pity to throw it away, make a mask on the throat, neckline or on the back of the palms.
- The best glassware for mixing components is glass or ceramic.
- If the recipe indicates that some components need to be heated, melted - do it in a water bath.
- If the product is too thick, it can be diluted to the desired consistency with milk, a decoction of herbs. If, on the contrary, the mixture is too liquid, add a thickener - flour, starch, oatmeal flour or crushed crumb of brown bread.
Duration of procedures and course:
- Unless otherwise specified in the recipe, the mask should be kept on the face from 15 minutes to half an hour. Focus on your feelings, the product should not cause discomfort.
- You can make masks from time to time, as needed or as desired. And to achieve a lasting effect, you can take a course, the duration of which for owners of dry skin is 10-15 procedures with a frequency of 1 time every 3-4 days (less often or more often - it all depends on the state of the epidermis). Women with normal and oily dermis undergo a course of 5-6 sessions. If desired, the course can be repeated, only need to take a break of 1-2 months.
Compliance with these recommendations will allow you to get the expected effect - the skin is saturated with moisture, holds it well, becomes elastic, velvety, radiant.
Making your own moisturizing face mask recipes using the best ingredients
We have given far not all recipes for moisturizing face masks. In fact, there are hundreds of options for combining different products, thanks to which you can improve the condition of the skin. Dermatologists and cosmetologists offer you to experiment and make your own recipes using products that are suitable for your skin type:
- If a girl has dry skin by nature, she can make masks based on products with a high liquid content. This, for example, cucumber, tomato, dairy products. An important component of such funds is vegetable oils. It can be sunflower, linseed, burdock, coconut, olive, almond or argan oil.
- Oily skin needs not only moisturizing, but also to clean. The composition of the product will fit well products with an antibacterial effect. To make your own recipes, you can use the pulp and juice of berries, fruits, vegetables, freshly squeezed citrus juices, decoctions of many medicinal herbs, cosmetic clay. As well as egg white and natural honey.
- If the girl has normal skin, not prone to oily or dry skin, you can use any of the components listed in the first two paragraphs. This is cottage cheese and any dairy products, herbal infusions and oilcakes, vegetable oils. As well as fruit and vegetable purees prepared from thermally not processed (fresh) products.
- If the skin is very sensitive, in the recipes you can include aloe juice and pulp, chamomile broth. A fading needs more intensive care. Moisturizing and nutrition will be provided by natural oils, vitamins A, E, group B in ampoules, fatty dairy products (cottage cheese, cream).
The composition of the best author's recipes can also include such components - chocolate (without nuts and spicy crumbs) melted in a water bath, eggs (chicken, quail), mashed potatoes, glycerin, seaweed, hyaluronic acid.