|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2300 MHz|
|Number of Cores||4|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory card slot||there is, microSDXC, up to 128 GB|
|Screen||10.1 ", 1920x1200|
|Screen type||TFT IPS, glossy|
|Touch screen||capacitive multitouch|
|Number of pixels per inch (PPI)||224|
|Scratch-resistant glass||there is|
|Video processor||Adreno 330|
|Wi-Fi support||there is, Wi-Fi 802.11n, WiFi Direct, Miracast, DLNA|
|Bluetooth support||have Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP|
|NFC support||there is|
|mobile connection||3G, EDGE, HSCSD, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +, GPRS, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, LTE|
|Infrared port||there is|
|Rear camera||there is, 8.1 million pixels.|
|Rear camera features||autofocus|
|Front-camera||there is, 2.2 million pixels.|
|Built-in speakers||have stereo sound|
|Built-in microphone||there is|
|FM tuner||there is|
|Automatic screen orientation||there is|
|Sensors||accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor|
|USB connection to computer||there is|
|Connecting external devices via USB||there is|
|MHL support||there is|
|Audio / Headphone Out||there is 3.5 mm|
|Headset connection||there is|
|Dock connector||there is|
|Working hours||13 h|
|Standby time||100 h|
|Battery capacity||6000 mAh|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||266x172x6 mm|
Reviews of the tablet Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 16Gb 4G
- I really like the SONY shell, appearance, weight, usability, performance.
- Disgusting quality. after 2 months of using the starry sky, another week, yellow spots around the edges of the screen.
Advantages of the device itself is meaningless to paint. Briefly: one of the best offers on the market in terms of functionality, appearance, ease of use.
The first 2 months was absolutely pleased with the device and never thought about the correctness of the choice.
Then the starry sky appeared numerous white dots in the center of the screen, similar to dust. Well visible on a dark background with low ambient light. Not very strained, but decided to take it to an authorized service under warranty. Service response: Disclaimer of warranty, the manufacturer SONY considers such a defect caused by mechanical damage. This problem has been described in numerous forums; it occurs in many, i.e. obvious marriage. I decided to score and use further.
A week after the service, the yellow spots around the edges of the screen. This is clearly visible and very annoying. Defect also occurs in many.
Now I am actively communicating with SONY support and hope for the best. I will unsubscribe about the results. But so far the credibility of the favorite brand is very much undermined. The defect, which judging by the reviews, on average within 2 months of use appears on a third of devices, does not recognize marriage ... it is just not serious.
UP: After repeatedly communicating with telephone support, it was recommended to hand over to a completely authorized service. Passed, waiting ...
Strange, the address of the previous service was also given to me in the support service.
UP: Returned without diagnostics, referring to Sony's letter, which states that the defect is yellow spots and the starry sky is recognized as coming from mechanical damage.
Those. in addition to the fact that the manufacturer has hammered into the mass manifestation of the defect, they also believe that, in principle, their device cannot be defective.
It's a shame I was a Sony fan ... But this is the last SONY device I bought /
Kascheev Konstantin, 2015-02-09 Evaluation 1
- lightweight, responsive, very fast and powerful, good screen, protection, additional chips - docking station and noise canceling headphones
- I ran into a popular marriage with yellow spots and got a conclusion in warranty repair <> nn I don’t have a starry sky either, that is, they have a standard note, they refuse to repair this marriage, which is very common! Over 15000 can replace the screen, but as they say on w3bsit3-dns.com, after a while it all starts over again ... nn I will sue, but very much it is unpleasant, as a Sony fan
Without this marriage, the tablet is excellent, it has no competitors. but it's very easy to fly into a screen marriage ...
erezn007, 2015-02-07 Evaluation 2
- Lightweight, waterproof, bright screen, LTE
- Problems with the screen (yellow spots on the sides, broken pixels on the screen, the so-called effect of the starry sky
The tablet was purchased almost immediately after entering the Russian market. Half a year of impeccable behavior ended with the appearance of sores in front of yellow spots and a starry sky. Now we have to parse with the service center, the case is uniquely warranty. The rest is quite convenient device
Kryuchkov Egor, 2014-11-20 Evaluation 4
- Wide frames (I personally find it very convenient to hold onto them without pressing the screen with each movement)
- Powerful stuffing
- Beautiful screen
- A convenient case (there is a cutout for headphones, firmly holds the tablet), but there is a problem - about it below.
- Convenient interface
- Not the worst sound quality
- Android 4.4
- !!! Does not work with LTE Yota (in discussions they write about the same problem with Megaphone)
- Behind the body a little bends when pressed (after installation in the case has ceased to be relevant)
- Battery (more details in the comments)
- Unsuccessful headphone output location - from below (in the native case you cannot simultaneously secure the tablet in a vertical position to watch the movie and stick the headphones - they stick out from below and interfere)
- Sometimes clicking on the screen is not recognized (until I figured it out - may be. I got used to pressing the screen in i-devices less well)
- Magnetic charging is not very intuitive - each time after installation you have to move to the sides so that the contacts find each other
- Small internal memory + unarmored 4.4 = quickly clogged with large applications such as cards or games that can not be transferred to a memory card.
- Oleophobic coating does not work - the screen is quite soiled
- (Controversially) lack of flash / flashlight
- (Controversially) many useless pre-installed Sony applications
Firstly, I sincerely do not understand why the race for weight was needed. I would be much nicer to get exactly the same tablet, 300g. harder, but with the time of active work close to 24 hours. IMHO perfect tablet would be.
Secondly, I really, really didn't like Sony support. The work of the operators is excellent: they were always polite and tried to help. But the way their work is organized is a quiet horror. They have no information about the problem, they do not know who to contact. After they ran through the standard Try to restart, etc., in fact they told me: we do not know what to do, bye.
Thirdly, because of the standardly small Bluetooth radius (10m), it’s impossible to completely abandon the phone and use the tablet + headset + smartwatch. It seems to be Philips, Bluetooth Class 1 up to 100m running.
As a piece of advice, if you don’t use MTS, then it’s better to wait a few months - m. It will be cheaper, and problems will be solved.
If you have a Z1 - do not change.
P.S. If from the review it seems that there are more minuses than pluses - this is not at all the case. Just tried to list all the bad, because in fact, the tablet is now, from my point of view, the best of the existing options. In fact, he shot a star solely for the unresolved (and, like, unresolved) problem with LTE and support work.
Nikitin Sergey, 2014-04-17 Evaluation 4
- Top iron, fast, smart, waterproof.
- Problems with the screen-appeared yellow spots and the starry sky.
I read a lot about the problems with the screen, after half a year of use appeared in me. So called yellow spots and starry sky
Many people have such a problem; service providers almost always say that it happened because of a client, or they sat on a tablet, or water got into a plug.
Problems with the screen and not wanting to admit the marriage of the Sony company overlap all the advantages of this excellent tablet.
He himself passed in repair, waiting for an answer. I really hope that you do not have to butt with the service and support of Sony
Ignatov Maxim, 2015-01-26 Evaluation 3
- First of all, it is “inside”. Excellent speed, the tablet does not heat up even with significant loads. A good battery, no matter how much it is criticized. Depending on use, it lasts from 6 to 11 hours. Good display, beautiful color reproduction. The viewing angle did not cause any complaints, and the display is quite usable in the bright sun. The case is of high quality, it doesn’t play anything, it doesn’t crunch, but this is understandable, otherwise the waterproofness would fly into the pipe. The tablet leaves a pleasant tactile sensation. Due to the low weight, the tablet can be held on with one hand for a long time, and the thick frame around the display allows you not to worry that the hand can be randomly on the display. In terms of communication modules, there are no complaints. The sound is soft and clear, the other from Sony and did not expect. In terms of software, everything is at a height relative to the beauty and convenience.
- According to the body. I marked three for myself. Firstly, the microUSB stub began to delaminate after a month. Secondly, the headphone jack is located on the bottom and does not have a cap. Thirdly, the body is quite easily soiled. In terms of software. Too much software, the need for which is extremely doubtful, and it is impossible to get rid of it without having a root. A couple of times it was such that by charging the device in the off state, it was not possible to turn it on at the first attempt.
- Still need to say about the camera. I never use the camera in devices for serious purposes. But for many it is important. So here. An 8 megapixel camera gives an average picture that doesn’t fit in with a premium device. So if the camera plays a role for you, then this pill will not work.
Sony branded case, which is sold at an exorbitant price, I do not recommend, save money. The design itself is absolutely not thought out. The side plastic holders clamp the sound key, causing the volume to start jumping wildly from + to - and vice versa, it is annoying and creates significant discomfort. One of the edges, when closed, leaves a horizontal mark on the display. Maybe in a protective film, but there is no desire to experiment with a bare screen.
Pavel Gusev, 2014-07-11 Evaluation 5