|Total number of pixels||23.4 million|
|Effective Pixels||22.3 million|
|The size||Full frame (36 x 24 mm)|
|Maximum resolution||5760 x 3840|
|Extended ISO||ISO6400, ISO12800, ISO25600, ISO51200, ISO102400|
|Matrix cleaning function||there is|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list|
|Flash||Shoe, sync, bracketing|
|Image Stabilizer (still photography)||missing|
|Shooting speed||6 frames / sec|
|Maximum series of shots||65 for JPEG, 18 for RAW|
|Timer time||2, 10 c|
|Aspect ratio (still photography)||3:2|
|Interchangeable lens support||Canon EF bayonet|
|Lens included||there, check with the model of the seller|
|Viewfinder and LCD screen|
|Viewfinder Field of View||100%|
|LCD screen||1044,000 points, 3.20 inches|
|Second screen||there is|
|Exposure||30 - 1/8000 s|
|Exposure X-Sync||1/200 c|
|Manual setting of shutter speed and aperture||there is|
|Automatic exposure processing||shutter priority, aperture priority|
|Exposure Correction||+/- 5 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Manual focus||there is|
|Face focusing||there is|
|Memory and Interfaces|
|Type of memory cards||CompactFlash, SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Image Formats||JPEG, RAW|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, video, HD video, HDMI, audio, connector for remote control|
|Battery format||your own|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery capacity||950 photos|
|Video and audio recording|
|Video recording||there is|
|Video recording format||Mov|
|Maximum movie resolution||1920x1080|
|Maximum video frame rate||60 frames / s|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||50/60 frames / s with a resolution of 1280x720, 25/30 frames / s with a resolution of 1920x1080|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Other functions and features|
|Additional features||tripod mount, remote control, HDR shooting|
|Start date of sales||2012-03-30|
|Dimensions and weight|
|The size||152x116x76 mm, without lens|
|Weight||950 g, with batteries; without lens|
Canon EOS 5D Mark III SLR Reviews
- After a month of use:
- The functional is higher than vyaky praise, there is an adjustment of the focus even in speed, and yet it is simple, without Russian instruction, I fully mastered it after 5 D m2 - in two days, but it is still necessary to carefully study the instruction. HDR is super, sharpness is higher than on a regular image, lenses live a new life, especially Canon 50-1.4, XA is much smaller and you can work on an open diaphragm, Canon 24-105L has shown itself as responsive — gorgeous, at ISO 6400 at night eyes do not rush, I was 100% satisfied with 100m2, but this fotik is a step forward, you can still list a lot.
- After 8 months, just bastard from Canon 50 1.4 at full hole color rendition, detail, sharpness, portrait as if I was shooting another camera in auto white balance mode, very convenient in low light conditions with a flash.
- Addition after 1.8 years of use is a masterpiece of Kenon engineers in all respects - detailing, color reproduction, noise, but this can only be understood on a classy lens.
- After a month of use: if I may say so, ISO 200 makes noise, but less than 5 D m2. The file format is better corrected in DPP, but requires updated photoshoots, a sharp snapshot requires a shorter shutter speed than 5D m2, and a large ISO for color rendering. All this from a large number of pixels
- after 8 months there are no flaws including 200 noise (they are removed in photoshop completely)
- After a year of use - all the same as many people wrote the screen is lying, you can get used to it, but if you achieve the accuracy of exposure and exposure and accuracy of the BB manually, sometimes during shooting it is quite difficult to determine. I found a way out. I bought a memory card with wi fi in particular, Transcend SD 16Gb and a smartphone in particular, the EXPLAY communicator 5.7 inches and I look at the right frame right away on the smartphone screen free from camera processing and, if necessary, can be shown to others and evaluated. Now there are no problems.
After a month of use - of course you need to take if you can. My photo output has increased by an order of magnitude, the quality has improved. When processing RAW in a photo story, if I wanted to achieve photo quality and high resolution, I began to lack the amount of RAM memory on my computer. One can see from the photo that it is not 5D m2.
Addition after 4 months of use: of course, in the first review I conveyed my emotions, I had to buy a new camp to go to Win 7, increase speed and memory, learn CS6, to work with RAW which have a different format than 5D m2, (now time I work in Ps CC) so I see no problems with detailing, color rendering, etc. All the same, the difference with MK2 is as it seems to me. I am also writing a review so that people who take an expensive camera understand that they need at least 3 excellent lenses, a good camp, a photoshop, a good printer, at least to adjust color and calibration, flash and so on. In any case, it will cost at least 300-350 thousand plus a large amount of time for processing, otherwise there is no point in buying not only this camera, but even 5D m2. Very pleased with the camera.
After 1.5 years of use: there is a need to use HDR, not always enough attention and skill, and often time for highly artistic shots, and you also need to buy a couple more lenses for my 7 Lkam.-not enough money. The possibilities of the camera are high, but I dream of a 1DX which can solve all the issues, particularly night filming. I think that my review will be useful to you. My photos can be viewed on Yandex pics at melnikov-a1949
Addition after 1.8 years of use - this is a masterpiece of Kenon engineers in all respects - detailing, color reproduction, noise, but this can be understood only when you are shooting at a good fix ... Unfortunately, I can not show you the photos in confirmation, but with a lens Carl Zeiss planar 1.4 / 85 difference in order. (for beginners - do not rush to buy)
Melnikov Alexey, 2014-06-28 Evaluation 5
- Made perfect - no backlash, no gaps and imperfections. Reliable, durable, protected, has already passed the rain, wind and sand and sea spray.
- Quick percents - and, apparently, software, too, because during operation, no slowdowns are noticeable, this is good news, because settings change constantly and very quickly.
- It lies perfectly in the hand, quickly got used to the device, although at first it seemed that after 52 I would get used to it for a long time, the car is really different.
- Customization - at the level above all praise.
- Excellent series - I need it for sports and animals.
- Very successful AF, incl. - tracking system, adjustable to one or two.
- There is HDR and there is a multiple exposure - while I used, frankly, just for the sake of self-indulgence, but these functions are quite working.
- Probably, from the really noticed - only the price and noise.
- Spiteful noise in the inner-chamber converter requires strangulation, otherwise the wiper looks frankly relaxed (if not zamylennym), and sometimes low-contrast small parts on the worm are generally eaten, especially at high ISOs — well, fuck that machine and take it in order to remove it.
- Price in the Russian Federation does not please in any way - i.e. the practical choice comes down to taking over the hill vs to wait until it is ripe - I did not wait, with which I am very pleased.
The fact that he spoke in flaws about zhpeg, as applied to Rav, is just the opposite, literally everything that is possible is preserved. Possibilities for processing at the same time, essno, nemeryannom - just work :)))
This is not a disadvantage, it is rather a feature - you only need to remove it in Rav, and then convert.
And, essno, the machine is demanding on optics - it’s impossible to get a cheap soap box from it and the share of what it can, i.e. optics will have to spend too.
Anonim 2012-10-15 Evaluation 5
- Everything in this cell is great! Ergonomics is beyond praise. Excellent autofocus. Beautiful color. Low noise at high ISO.
- Price, price and price again. No other flaws.
I am a wedding photographer, for me in the camera things like color, ISO workers, autofocus and, of course, ergonomics are most important. All this, except for autofocus, I lacked 5d2, I found everything in this camera! Examples can be viewed on my website wedding.guriew.com
Guriev Andrey, 2013-06-02 Evaluation 5
- - Fast and convenient.
- - Several full HDR modes. No need to suffer on a computer with a connection to the HDR-image a few pictures. The camera will do everything himself and show the result. And if the hands do not tremble, you can get a cool result without a tripod.
- - Slots for two types of memory cards - an undoubted advantage.
- - The picture quality is amazing, even in terms of Mark II.
- - Migrating many buttons for themselves.
- Not yet discovered.
Body Mark III +
Lens (Canon) 24-105 +
Canon Speedlite flash 600 EX +
Memory Card 32 GB +
4 batteries with charging +
extended warranty on the lens and camera for 4 years =
just under $ 5000.
Purchased in Canada.
sl-viatcheslav, 2012-12-23 Evaluation 5
- Paired with a 50mm / F1.2 L USM lens, you can take photos from your hands at night. High speed. Quick access menu allows you to quickly change the most popular settings. There are automatic and semi-automatic modes (not only manual). Low noise at high ISO values, ISO-6400 produces good photos. Connecting to a PC via micro USB, this shows the date and time the files were created (Nikon P90, for example, does not support this).
Despite the fact that with extremely low light and at low shutter speed, the novelty allows you to take a good photo from your hands (I tried ISO-500 and 1/50 sec), the sky is noisy. I thought that these could be JPEG compression artifacts, I tried it in RAW, but the noise was there.
Something got into the viewfinder (like dust). In the photo, of course, this does not affect, but the high security of the camera is in doubt.
Rachko Anton, 2013-09-03 Evaluation 5
- Excellent color rendition, you can get quite acceptable photo quality at ISO 25000, accurate exposure metering, accurate and fast autofocus, pictures practically do not need editing
- Incorrectly determines the white balance in the room, there is no autofocus backlight, a very high cost.
A good device turned out at Canon. Very nice color reproduction, great work at high ISO. I didn’t even see a camera that could make acceptable quality shots at ISO 25000 and at the same time it would not suffer much color rendition. Of the minuses, I can call a very simple minimalist body, not very accurate definition of white balance in the room and high cost.
You can see the pictures made by this device here photoswift.livejournal.com
nikolayis 2012-08-03 Evaluation 5